1. CUTE, SPORTY BICYCLES…old school style!
2. SASSY SUNDRESSES in nostalgic madras plaids!
3. FUN & WHIMSICAL FLIP FLOPS–the ultimate go to summer shoe!
4. WATERMELON AND STRAWBERRIES–alone or together, summer wouldn’t be the same without them!
5. FLIRTY SUMMER SKIRTS-Cool, Comfortable and stylish!
6. CLASSIC WHITE KEDS SNEAKERS–A touch preppy and never out of style!
7. ICE SCREAM, YOU SCREAM, WE ALL SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM!
The music being played by the approaching ice cream truck was one of the best sounds of summer. I could hear it from miles away.
8. EYELET FABRICS–Designs have become a bit more sophisticated now-a-days, but eyelet fabric will always have a classic, youthful feel to it.
9. HAMMOCKS–The best way to spend a leisurely summer afternoon, reading decorating magazines of course!
10. SUNGLASSES, especially ones that make a statement!
11. OLD FASHIONED SODA POP from a glass bottle! How refreshing.
12. A “JUST BECAUSE” WATCH, in a bright, bold color.
13. GINGHAM! A little bit country, and a whole lot cute!
14. A STRAW HANDBAG. We’ll any new handbag is a reason to celebrate summer in my book!
15. A CLASSIC ESPADRILLE with a funky twist! Too cute for words!
16. A SWIMSUIT…. a really cute swimsuit!
17. A cute pair of SUMMER SANDALS will put pep in my step anytime.
18. FRESH LEMONADE is a summer staple. When it’s served from a roadside lemonade stand it’s even better.
19. CORAL & TURQUOISE JEWELRY. What a wonderful way to dress up a simple summer outfit. I love how organic yet refined these bracelets are.
20. SUMMER FLOWERS–Take a minute to stop and smell the roses flowers!
Happy Summer Everyone!