Memorial Day is the unofficial start of Summer. I hope your weekend is filled with great food, family, fun & sun!
And, maybe this lovely summer cocktail too!
Sparkling gin and juice
- 1/4 cup gin
- 2 tablespoons lemonade concentrate (I used Crystal Light)
- 2/3 cup Champagne
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- Lime or lemon wedges for garnish
- In a small pitcher, mix gin and lemonade until fully mixed. Add in lime juice.
- Top mixture off with Champagne and mix lightly.
- Serve with fresh lime wedges over ice and enjoy!
Cheers to a fabulous Memorial Day Weekend!
images via Pinterest