A BIG shout out and THANK YOU to Inspired Design for nominating ConfettiStyle for the Liebster Blog Award.
If you’re not already a follower of Inspired Design, head over and check out all the great design inspiration that Iris has to offer. And, make sure to read her about page and be inspired by how she followed her passion after a house fire in 2009!
Now on to the requirements of accepting this great award….
1. Answer 11 questions
2. Nominate 5 blogs I love
3. And, urge all of you to check out my blog nominees!
1. What’s the first thing you do in the morning? Make my Bed.
2. Coffee or tea? Tea–Green Tea with lemon to be exact
3. Which celebrity would you like to have dinner with? Nate Berkus
4. Which country would you like to escape to right now? Australia
5. How do you relax? Read Magazines and go to flea markets!
6. Are you addicted to something? Granola and Sweet Tea!
7. Do you regret not having done something in your childhood? Learning to play the piano. I took lessons for a few years but gave it up because I had to cut my nails!
8. If you could choose your dream job, what would you be? Exactly what I’m doing..Interior Designer, Jewelry Artist, Crafter and hopefully one day soon, an author!
9. Apple or windows? Windows.
10. What’s the thing you hate the most? Negative and Unhappy People.
11. If you had a super power which one would it be? The ability to click my heels and be at the beach.
* Little Bits of Lovely–A chic Australian blog about all things stylish..fashion, decor and just beautiful stuff.
* Eclectically Vintage–A fab blog about all things vintage.
* Upscale Downhome–A blog about Sarah’s passion for vintage shopping, design and her Etsy shop full of handcrafted curtain tiebacks.
* Savor Home–Tiffany’s blog is filled with beautiful images of food, fashion, decor and lifes happy moments.
* Nuts and Bolts–A lovely blog with inspiring ideas on entertaining, fashion, design and food.
Please take a moment to stop by these blogs and share some love.
The blogging community is great and again I Thank Iris and Inspired Design for giving me the Liebster Blog Award!